Catch A Water Leak Early With A Greenville Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Smart Greenville Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that may lead to serious water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
However, when you add a Greenville monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a notification to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Greenville?
You never want to go down the steps to discover that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Greenville flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor detects dripping or standing water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're away from home. When your Greenville flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your flood detector will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Greenville Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when help arrives. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored Greenville flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your phone when flowing water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the right options to meet your unique requirements. Just call (252) 221-5660 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.